Billabong Furnace Comp 3/2mm Chest Zip Wetsuit
- Wetsuit Type: Men's full suit
- Thickness: 3mm through the main bulk of the suit, 2mm in the sleeves and lower legs
- Furnace Graphene + Lining: Main front and back panels, i.e. from the chest to the knees and down the sides. Based on Nobel Prize-winning physics and brand new to the market for winter 2019, Billabong's Furnace Graphene + (49% graphene content) is made from carbon and graphene-wrapped yarns that trap heat with unprecedented efficiency.
- Neoprene: Airlite jersey x smart foam, providing an amazing combination of warmth and flex
- Entry: Chest zip – Billabong's COMP entry system is super quick and easy to use
- Seam Construction: Glued & blindstitched, 70% externally welded, plus Superflex internal taping. This suit's basically leak-free.
- Eco Credentials: Delivered in degradable packaging with eco-friendly trims, Billabong wetsuits eschew traditional solvent-based glues in favour of water-based, non-toxic adhesives, and are partly made out of upcylced car tyres. Black, graphite, and navy wetsuits have been "dope dyed", reducing water usage by 90% compared to standard dyeing methods.
|Neoprene Thickness||3 mm|
|Wetsuit Closure||Chest Zip|